1/1 Photo of Bayou Shrimp Casserole
This casserole is DELICIOUS. It comes from "The Official Louisiana Seafood & Wild Game Cookbook". ** See Variation Below**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and garlic in butter.
- 2Heat cheese and soup in saucepan. BE CAREFUL WITH CHEESE, AS IT WILL BURN EASILY.
- 3When melted, add onions and garlic and mix well.
- 4Add shrimp, rice, & brocolli (be sure to drain well).
- 5Mix well.
- 6Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Brown, if desired.
- 7Mushrooms can be added to top of soup/cheese, if desired.
- 9Use boiled chicken instead of shrimp and cream of chicken soup instead of cream of shrimp.
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bayou Shrimp Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 220.8 mg
- Sodium 354.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of shrimp soup