1/2 Photos of Barbecue Bacon Cheddar Chicken
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I wanted to do something different with chicken,and this is what happened.If you decide to double this recipe,just use one egg.For a real barbecue type meal serve with baked beans and cole slaw.Submitted to "ZAAR" on November 21st, 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thickness( you could make them thinner to speed up cooking).
- 2Mix milk and egg in a shallow dish or bowl.
- 3Pour flour onto a plate.
- 4Place both chicken breasts in egg/milk mixture,coating well.
- 5Then coat each piece of chicken with flour.( coating each side well).
- 6Place both pieces in pre-heated oiled skillet.
- 7Fry until golden brown in color, about 10 to 15 minutes,drain oil from skillet if needed.
- 8Coat both sides of fried chicken with barbecue sauce.
- 9Place 1/8 cup of shredded cheese on each chicken breast, top with equal amounts of bacon.
- 10Cover with lid until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Bacon Cheddar Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.3
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 205.2 mg
- Sodium 1394.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 41.7 g