Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In the summer this is done on the grill. But in the winter we bring it inside to the broiler. Can't let a little thing like weather keep us from our Bar-B-Qued chicken!
- In 10 inch skillet, heat oil; add onion and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce, and remaining sauce ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes, or until sauce thickens to spreading consistancy.
- Reserve 1/2 cup to serve with chicken.
- Place chicken on grill (or in broiler) and cook 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Baste with sauce and continue cooking and basting until chicken is done (about 20 more minutes).