1 hr 5 mins
In the summer this is done on the grill. But in the winter we bring it inside to the broiler. Can't let a little thing like weather keep us from our Bar-B-Qued chicken!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 10 inch skillet, heat oil; add onion and cook 2 minutes.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce, and remaining sauce ingredients.
- 3Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes, or until sauce thickens to spreading consistancy.
- 4Reserve 1/2 cup to serve with chicken.
- 5Place chicken on grill (or in broiler) and cook 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 6Baste with sauce and continue cooking and basting until chicken is done (about 20 more minutes).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bar-B-Que Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.9
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 762.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 22.7 g