1/1 Photo of Bangin' French Onion Dip!
This is a great party pleaser. I came up with this recipe when I was asked to bring something to my fathers work party, and what a hit it was. Everyone loved this dip, and I hope you will too. Thank you for trying it. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the onions in thin slices and then quarter.
- 2In a medium skillet over medium heat caramelize the onions in the olive oil and salt, this may take up to 30 minutes.
- 3In a medium bowl stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne, parsley, and parmesan; set aside.
- 4After the onions are done, set them aside to cool.
- 5After they are cool add them to the mayonnaise/sour cream mixture and stir until combined.
- 6Cover and refrigerate over night before serving.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bangin' French Onion Dip!
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 371.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: