Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 40 mins
A great change from the ordinary. Prep time includes chill time
Make and share this Baked Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 envelopes Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 5 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with oil and dressing mixes.
- Place in two greased 13x9 inch baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer to a large bowl; add peppers, onions, tomatoes, eggs, and bacon.
- Toss gently.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- Pour over salad and stir gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.