My mother-in-law has made this awesome casserole for Thanksgiving and Easter for the past three years because everyone has loved it so much! I admit, I was skeptical at first when I first saw the dish, but after one bite I was hooked! It tastes almost like a dessert. If you want to try something a little different, I strongly suggest this recipe. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the 1st four ingredients together and pour into a greased baking pan.
- 2Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- 3Break the bread into small squares and drop into the melted butter.
- 4Stir, being careful not the make the bread mushy, until the bread has soaked up the butter.
- 5Spread bread evenly over the 1st mixture.
- 6Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pineapple Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 236.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g