Shawn C's Note:
Can't remember where I got this, but it is still VERY good. I bought the ingredients at a wholesale club and eat it along side a great steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash asparagus and cut off the woody hard ends.
- 2Separate asparagus evenly to make 6 bundles.
- 3Place a slice of cheese in the middle of the bundle and wrap the bundle with bacon to "hide" the cheese and help hold it in when melted.
- 4Season with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- 5On a flat griddle or skillet (i like a electric griddle to control heat better).
- 6Cook bundles tuning a little at a time to make sure bacon is cooked all the way around.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 188.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: