1/2 Photos of Anytime Party Mix , Please Everyone!
1 hr 15 mins
My kids love to have their friends over and make this great holiday snack. We even doubled it and sold it at school for the Science Camp fund raiser bake sale. Needless to say, sold out! COOKS NOTE: Great to package and give out as Christmas gifts. NOTE: this is an adopted recipe and I give full credit to the previous Zaar owner for it's success, I hope it is a recipe that will raise lots of cash for good causes on bake sale tables, everywhere it is made :) Thanks for a keeper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 cups toasted corn cereal
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups Nestle Toll House holiday shapes and morsels
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package white chocolate-covered pretzels
- 1PREHEAT oven to 250°F.
- 2Grease large roasting pan.
- 3MIX cereal, popped popcorn and peanuts in large bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
- 4COMBINE brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, without stirring, 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and baking soda. Pour evenly over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- 6BAKE 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 7Cool completely in pan, stirring frequently to break apart mixture.
- 8Stir in Shapes & Morsels and pretzels. Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anytime Party Mix , Please Everyone!
Serving Size: 1 (1162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1051.7
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 1366.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 60.3 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nestle Toll House holiday shapes and morsels
white chocolate-covered pretzels