1/5 Photos of Anyday Louisiana Biscuits
These are lite and healthy biscuits you can make easily any time. I was amazed at how satisfying they are with barely any sugar or fat!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first four ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Using a pastry blender or fork, cut in the margarine until the mix resembles coarse meal.
- 3Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 4Add yogurt and honey until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- 5Knead the dough 4 times on a floured surface. Roll the dough into 1/2" thickness and cut off biscuit rounds about 2 1/2" wide.
- 6Place each biscuit on an ungreased baking sheet (I like air bake sheets).
- 7Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes or until golden. Serve hot and fresh!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anyday Louisiana Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 155.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: