These are lite and healthy biscuits you can make easily any time. I was amazed at how satisfying they are with barely any sugar or fat!!
- Mix first four ingredients in large bowl.
- Using a pastry blender or fork, cut in the margarine until the mix resembles coarse meal.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add yogurt and honey until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Knead the dough 4 times on a floured surface. Roll the dough into 1/2" thickness and cut off biscuit rounds about 2 1/2" wide.
- Place each biscuit on an ungreased baking sheet (I like air bake sheets).
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes or until golden. Serve hot and fresh!