Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good dip for get-togethers
Make and share this 7 Layer Fiesta Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cream cheese and seasoning mix.
- Spread on bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Layer guacamole, salsa, lettuce, cheese, onions and olives over cream cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate any remaining dip.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I procrastinated on a class project and I needed a mexican dish QUICK! This was such a fast and easy recipe and my class finished the whole thing. I highly recommend this dip.